Thursday, August 26, 2010

Jackson Thomas Crose




We are so happy to introduce Jackson Thomas Crose!! He made his appearance on August 23, 2010 at 10:54 pm, weighing in at 7 lbs. 7 oz. and a whopping 20.5 inches long.


My labor was pretty easy until the last hour. They finally broke my water at 10:00 and my contractions really picked up! They started my epidural, but unfortunately just as the anesthesiologist was finishing placing it, I was ready to push. The docs asked me to please wait a few minutes to start pushing, as they had nothing set up! They rushed around and Jackson made his appearance about half an hour later!

To hear that beautiful cry was music to our ears! He is just perfect and I am amazed with him more and more each day. It's hard to put into words the enormous feelings you have for someone so itty-bitty! He is the center of our world and we wouldn't have it any other way:)


We look forward to you all meeting him!
xoxo

1 comment:

Susan said...

Well, I'm in love with the little guy! He's perfect! You two did a good job. Love ya! G-Ma.